CTSS In-Home Services process:
- A county social service agency refers a child to our program.
- Our In-Home Coordinator assigns the child to a Clinical Supervisor and to one of our mental health practitioner
- The practitioner visits with the child and family, assists the family in completing necessary paperwork, and arranges
to schedule a diagnostic assessment with the mental health professional.
- A treatment plan is then developed. Individual, family and group skills training prescribed by the treatment plan
is provided to the child and his/her family in the home and community. Skill development for both the child
and the child's family consists of activities designed to be age appropriate, daily living skills, interpersonal
and family relationships, leisure and recreational services.
Our In-Home CTSS Services:
- Promote family preservation and unification
- Assist the family's integration within the community
- Seek to prevent unnecessary out-of-home placements or institutionalization.
Activities will assist the family to improve their understanding of normal child development and promote parenting
skills that help the child achieve the goals outlined in that child's treatment plan.
Our service area for the CTSS In-Home Program includes Becker, Beltrami, Hubbard, Clearwater and Cass counties in Minnesota.